Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day Lunch

Yesterday during the beautiful snow day, I had a spontaneous lunch with 3 fantastic women from my office! We went to Balthazar on Spring and Crosby in Soho. We sat at a table by the window so I was still able to watch the beautiful snow! We went around 2pm and the restaurant was packed. The food is always fantastic and the ambiance is light, carefree, and pleasant.

I chose the Seared Salmon over creamy polenta with wild mushrooms and radicchio. It was so delicious! I was peer-pressured into sharing the fabulous desserts! We had the Profiteroles and the Chocolate Pot de Creme. They were both so yummy! Oh, and can't forget about the Cappuccinos!

If you are ever in Soho and wondering where to eat, Balthazar will not disappoint!

our amazing desserts and my cappuccino!


front of the restaurant


my 3 awesome friends from the office: Karla, Diana, Claudia-Thanks for the wonderful lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment