Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New York City

I've loved NYC ever since my first experience visiting when I was 13.
I came on a class school trip in 7th grade and I loved every moment! I think it was then that I decided I wanted to live here when I grew up.
It's one of the first things I remember setting my mind on and even though it was 10 years later, I did it! I didn't know how I would make it happen and now I've realized that's not the important part. What is important is knowing what you want and the rest figures itself out somehow!

I love sharing experiences with others that love NYC as much as I do! It is part of the reason I love my job, helping people with their real estate needs in this amazing city. Whether one is looking for their ideal home or a good investment, or selling for whatever reason, I am able to help them and am passionate about it. In the process I enjoy developing relationships which many times grow into great friendships, and sharing with each other what we love about NYC and life in general!

I am looking forward to sharing some of the things I cherish, along with some of my experiences in and around NYC and hearing about what you out there love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment